Our Terms & Conditions:
1. The following General Terms and Conditions apply to contracts for vacation homes rented for temporary accommodation in the holiday home „Angelika“ Brandstraße 17b in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, in holiday home „Lena“ Reintalstraße 1 in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and in holiday home „Josefa“ Eibseestraße 45 in Grainau (Ferienhaus Trenkwalder).
2. The vacation homes may only be occupied by a maximum of the number of persons specified at the time of booking.
3. Smoking is prohibited in all holiday homes. Smoking is permitted on balconies and terraces while doors are closed. Open fire is forbidden in the building and on the property except provided BBQ areas.
4. Neighbors must be taken into consideration. The generally applicable rest periods must be observed.
5. The holiday homes are inscribed according to the features listed on the homepage. Photos, floor plans and text on the website or any advertising material serve as a realistic description. The complete conformity with the rental space in particular the actual equipment and installation of the furniture cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to make changes to the equipment (e.g. furniture) if they are of equal value.
6. Bed linen and towels are not included in the rental price. Linen packages, containing bed linen, 1 small and 1 large towel, can be booked per person for an additional fee. An intermediate cleaning is not provided, but can be booked in exceptional cases for an additional fee.
7. When taking pets with you, please indicate them when booking. The landlord charges an additional fee for pets. The landlord reserves the right to charge an additional cleaning fee due to the increased cleaning requirement.
2. Arrival / Departure:
1. The journey takes place - if not differently agreed on - starting from 16.00 o'clock on the arrival day.
2. The departure must take place on the departure day at the latest by 10:00 o'clock - if not differently agreed upon.
3. At departure the tenant has to hand over the apartment including all keys in proper condition.
1. If a down payment has been agreed on in the contract, it is due for payment in the agreed upon amount within seven days of booking. After the down payment has been made, payment of the remaining amount is due at the latest four weeks before the start of the trip. If the tenant is more than 7 days late with one of the payments, the landlord can cancel the contract without notice and the apartment will no longer be reserved.
2. The booking price includes the tax rate applicable at the time of booking. Not included are local levies which are owed by the tenant according to the respective local legal requirements (e.g. visitor's tax of the Garmisch-Partenkirchen market or municipality Grainau). The landlord will pay the tenant's owed visitor's tax to the market or municipality.
4. Withdrawal by the tenant:
1. If the tenant withdraws from the contract (cancellation) before the beginning of the rental period, the landlord is to be reimbursed for compensation, taking into account the saved expenses. Only then is 80% of the rent to be paid by the tenant. Nevertheless, the landlord will endeavor to lease the rental property to another tenant.
2. If the tenant arrives later or interrupts the stay prematurely, they remain obliged to pay the full rental price.
3. Cancellation or termination can only be made in writing.
5. Obligations of the tenant:
1. The tenant has to treat the vacation home and the inventory with the necessary care. The tenant is liable for any damages caused by the tenant or his companions.
2. The landlord must be notified immediately of any damage incurred.
3. Defects and damages already discovered upon arrival must be reported to the landlord immediately, otherwise the tenant is liable for these damages.
4. On the day of departure, personal items must be removed by the tenant, household waste must be disposed in the designated containers, dish ware must be stored clean and washed in the kitchen cupboards.
1. The tenant is permitted to use the WiFi access to the Internet for the booking period. The use of the WiFi is made available to the tenant free of charge and can be revoked at any time.
2. The tenant does not have the right to allow third parties to use the WiFi.
3. The landlord does not guarantee the actual availability or reliability of Internet access.
4. The landlord reserves the right to block access to certain pages or services (e.g. pages glorifying violence, pornographic or paid for).
5. The use takes place by input of the WiFi password. The WiFi password is intended only for the personal use of the tenant and may not be passed on to third parties under any circumstances. The tenant agrees to keep the WiFi password secret. The landlord has the right to change the WiFi password at any time.
6. The data traffic created using the WiFi is not encrypted. The data can therefore possibly be viewed by third parties. The landlord expressly points out that there is a risk that malware (e.g. viruses, Trojans, worms, etc.) may get onto the terminal device when using the WiFi. Use of the WiFi is at the user's own risk and at the user's own risk. The landlord accepts no liability for damage to the tenant's terminal equipment caused by the use of Internet access, unless the damage was caused intentionally or through gross negligence on the part of the landlord.
7. The renter is responsible for the data transmitted via WiFi, the chargeable services used and the legal transactions carried out. If the tenant visits chargeable Internet pages or enters into liabilities, the resulting costs shall be covered by them. They are obliged to comply with the applicable law when using the WiFi.
8. The tenant is obliged in particular to
7. Data Protection:
The tenant agrees that within the framework of the contract concluded with him necessary data about his person will be stored, changed and/or deleted. All personal data will be treated absolutely confidentially. The data protection regulations of the homepage apply.
8. Final Provisions:
1. Photos and text on the website or any advertising material serve the realistic description. The complete agreement with the rental object cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to change the equipment (e.g. furniture) if they are of equal value.
2. Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective provision which comes closest to the economic and legal intention of the contracting parties.
3. German law shall apply. The place of jurisdiction and performance shall be the landlord's place of residence, as far as permissible.